Sacris Animam Academy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

a demon of war enjoying the peace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ker-Enyo 'Kenny' Pallas

PostSubject: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Ker-Enyo Pallas....demon of war and killer of thousands....

and now she was at school in order to refine her fighting skills and learn more about other races to bring back information to the rest of her species.

she was also there to learn things...something she didn't have a chance to before she died

she pulled her scarf tighter around her androgynous face and raised an eyebrow as she closed her amber eyes as she flicked her long blond hair over her shoulder

she was lounging in a large and comfortable chair, having taken off her blazer and rolled her sleeves up and showing her markings as a War Demon as she simply enjoyed the warm sunlight

it was rare for her to find peace after fighting so long in the plains of war down in hell and the deserts for so long...war wasn't something that was occuring as much, so she found herself much more peaceful.

that is, until a fight starts, or if she's challenged, then she'll gravitate towards it to either take part or simply feed off of the the energies emitted from the rage and adrenaline and need to win

she idly wondered what the other students would be like and how they'd react to her when she met them

at that, she nodded off to sleep and she snored lightly, her face relaxing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kells Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Kells walks into the student lounge, wanting to relax somewhere other than the courtyard. She doesn't want to go outside just to sweat her skin off. She stops and looks Ker-Enyo up and down, wondering if she'll be a so called threat, then again, her judgement on a lot of things is off. Shes never liked really anyone except Allan and maybe the angel named Pan who ditched school, oh, and of course X.

She glares at the student and walks in, she was going to sit down on the couch and just kind of relax but now shes changed her mind, and again she thinks it would be way to weird to just see the kid and walk out. She walks over to the window, and just kind of stands there. After a few seconds she decides maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to just walk out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ker-Enyo 'Kenny' Pallas

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 am

you know....if you wanna sit down you can. i ain't gonna tell if you're ditching lessons. already ditched combat class. i didn't see the need to when i already know what the guy was gonna teach anyways. i'm here kinda just chilling out. Kenny muttered, having woken up at the presence of another entering the room

she couldn't be caught off guard like that

she opened one eye and looked the other student up and down

Ker-Enyo....or Kenny if ya want. she muttered, closing her eye again

the student could give her her name, but she didn't give to flying fucks about it and simply stretched out more on the chair she was sitting in and scratched the back of her head

with that being said, this one seemed mildly interesting...potentially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kells Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 am

Kells smirked.

"Please, if I was worried about someone telling on me, well, I wouldn't be~" She leans up against the window. "I'm Kells." She doesn't offer her hand to the student, one for the fact she doesn't feel like walking all the way over there. She looks the demon up and down, trying to figure out if its a girl or a boy. She figures the war demon must be a girl, she has long hair and a girly voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ker-Enyo 'Kenny' Pallas

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 pm

cool. you're not some shitty half assed skiver/truant person who thinks they're hard yet freak out when someone goes and tells on 'em. i hate half assery

she tilted her head back and looked at her with amber eyes

girl, in case you're guessing. and don't say you weren't as your gaze is kinda heavy. it was very close to nearly strippin' the clothes off of me. she snickered

the girl decided to pull her scarf away from her face, having already recived a good reaction from Penki, that succubus girl, and exposed the lower half of her face

it was heavily scarred and dark red. her mouth was larger, with the sides going up her cheeks, and when she yawned, it showed razor sharp teeth.

she lit a cigarette with her lighter and began quietly smoking, holding out the packet to the other girl silently

she breathed out a cloud of white smoke and smiled softly, though it seemed kinda grim with her teeth and disfigured mouth from the scars

she chuckeled and waited to see what kind of reaction her apperance would get. if the girl lashed out at her and started calling her freak, she'd take it as a challenge to a fight she knew she'd win

demons of war never loose a physical fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kells Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Kells stares at her scars, then shifts her gaze to the pack of cigarettes. What the hell? How old is this chick? And what the fuck are up with those scars..? Ugh, just what we need, more fucking crazy ass people.

"Alright well thats nice. I'm gonna go wreck someones hard work." She starts for the door. "Nice teeth." She exits the room and starts back for her dorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ker-Enyo 'Kenny' Pallas

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 am

she grinned wider

running away now, little girl? are you that scared of my scars? naaaw, diddums. sorry if i scared you. but i want a fag, so i can't cover my face she snickered mockingly

okay...it was a bit uncalled for, but she couldn't resist the temptation

this one seemed entertaining, and seemed to be a bit of a bully....she hated that

it meant no honour

she took a drag on her cigarette and blew smoke out her nose, still grinning mockingly at the retreating back of the other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kells Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am

Kells glares at the girl and slams the door shut, hates that she has to take shit from her like that but she looks like she could put up a good fight. And even though she may be a bitch, she knows when to back off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ker-Enyo 'Kenny' Pallas

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 am

she laughed hard, nearly dropping her cigarette as she clutched her middle and curled up slightly

oh wow, this school is going to be very very interesting!

her eyes flashed red and tilted her head back as she contiued to laugh

aw, by the gods! i can't wait to meet others she snickered, sitting up right in her chair and continuing to smoke, idly licking her thumb as she grinned grimly if their reactions are this funny, i'll just have to see what other reactions are like...especially if that was the school hardnut she laughed, pushihng her fringe out of her eyes

yes...she would be having fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a demon of war enjoying the peace   

Back to top Go down

a demon of war enjoying the peace
Page 1 of 1