HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TheWanderers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raina

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 am

When she moves her hand off of her mouth she reveals a huge goofy grin. Shaking her head she says, "Nope, not at all~" She happily shifts her weight back and forth, still smiling like someone with a secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 am

Jacob looked down at Raina with a crooked half grin.

"What're you smiling so much about girl?" He asked her, noticing the naughty little look behind her eyes. He still had his hands in his pockets, brushing his fingers over his cell phone. He always kept it with him ever since he met Brandy. She was another person he'd recently got to know who came from Africa. Unfortunately though, she didn't go to school here. She didn't even live in Mediaolum. She was a girl of the Heavens. Jacob wished he could go back there. He wished it more then anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:35 am

What Jacob said only made her smile more and giggle ridiculously. "Nothing much~" She bounced on the balls of her feet and tried to wipe the smile off of her face. That having no affect she bit her bit her lip and tried to think of other things besides how cute Jacob and Radi wou- The huge grin was back and bigger than ever so she covered it nonchalantly with her hand again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 am

Radi cocks his head questioningly at Raina's giggle fit and gigantic smile, feeling a very tiny tinge of explainable embarrassment in the back of his mind, but he pushes the feeling down.

"I think something broke her~" He says playfully, smiling over at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 am

Jacob looked back and forth between the two of them.

"I... I guess?" He couldn't help but laugh. It was contagious for him. Suddenly his stomach gurgled again loudly. He placed his hand over his belly and looked at the two of them.

"Well then. I'm headed to the cafeteria if you guys wanna join me?" He offered, hoping to have some company as he had lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 am

He grins wide and nods his head yes. "I agree with your stomach~" He says playfully and offers Jacob his other arm, giving Raina's hand a squeeze.

"And maybe you can help us figure out the lay of this building better." He says, clearly getting more comfortable the more the little group of wanderers chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:48 am

The thought of food made her stomach join in with Jacob's making her ears turn red. "Well, I guess I'm in, too" She smiled sheepishly, her earlier thoughts slinking to the back of her mind.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Raina went back to swinging Radi's hand like a child. "OOh I hope they have pizza... mmmmm pizza....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 am

Jacob respectfully entwined his arm with the beguiling new girl. He was always grateful to make a friend.

"Oh it's not that confusing." He said. "But I guess it can seem that way if you're just starting here... or Raina." He teased, smiling down at her to let her know he was just teasing her.

"So how long have you been here Radi? I haven't seen you in any classes yet." He said as he lead them down the hallways and towards the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 am

Radi chuckled lightly at the commentary being passed around, feeling very comfortable between these two lovely young people.

"I'm sure I'll get the hang of it... eventually~" He says lightheartedly, a graceful stride in his step as he walks with his new friends.

"I actually just came in today for my interview... To see if I would like it here, which I totally do~" Radi grins big, his long ponytail swishing lightly behind him, his wings fluttering softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:45 pm

“I’m sure you won’t have any problems Radi.” Jacob said, smiling. He couldn’t help but notice something was different about her though. She was graceful, beautiful, charming, polite, soft-spoken… all of these things would defiantly make her female. But there was something about her Jacob perceived as being slightly… off.

There was an air of androgyny to Radi’s voice, and something about her frame struck Jacob as being less feminine and more masculine. Though she did have great legs. Jacob’s thoughts roamed as he wondered the possibility of Radi maybe being male. He decided to shove the thoughts to the back of his head, knowing he’d feel like an absolute jerk if anyone would have been able to read his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Turning a corner and suddenly being surrounded by familiarity, Raina's steps became more of a joyful skipping, she was beyond happy to be out of that ridiculous maze of hallways. "I knew where I was going to whole time, by the way... I was just... You know... Exploring!" She leaned out to stick her tongue out at Jacob.

Snapping back into their make shift line, she asked, "So Radi, how do you like the school so far?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Radi chuckles at Raina's spunky commentary, his hips swaying softly as he walks.

"I like it a lot!" he chimes out, smiling big. He's baffled by how comfortable he's gotten with these fellow students and he truly wonders where they've been hiding all his life.

"Everyone's just been really friendly and helpful. Which is really great because I'm the kind of guy to shrivel up and hide around people who are uh... not like that." Radi lets out a nervous laugh and scratches the back of his neck lightly, looking down at his heels as he walks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Jacob was about to just smile and say he was happy that Radi was getting along, until his brain registered exactly what the new student had said.

"You're the kinda...guy?" Jacob asked with a nervous yet lighthearted laugh, as if Radi was just being quirky or somehing. Like even though she was a girl she called herself a guy. The tall angel looked down at the pretty blond, sure she was just messing around.

"But even you thought she seemed like something was off about her." He thought in his head, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   

Back to top Go down

TheWanderers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: Academy Building :: Hallways-
Jump to: