HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thinking of You

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 pm

She wrapped her arms around her legs and brought her knees up to her chest, looking like a rolly polly bug, "You, my good man, are very corny." She mirrored his grin. She felt so comfortable sitting next to him. Raina didn't even consider the notion that they might look strange, the two of them lounging together in a cafe love seat.

"So pretty much the same as the Academy but no combat classes?" She laughed along with him. Naturally relaxing from the smells of coffee and muffins that wafted through the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Lorne drummed his fingers on his stomach without really thinking about it as they talked.

"Well then thank God I have my devilishly handsome good looks to make up for it I guess." He said, obviously kidding. In all honesty he was more on the insecure side if anything.

"And yeah I suppose it' the same just minus the combat classes and big scary red monsters." He joked, also enjoying the atmosphere of the shop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Raina snickered and tried to keep a straight face while saying, "Yup! Thank god for that."

"What is a devilishly handsome angel like you doing in a coffee shop at this hour when you could be out prowling for ladies?" She couldn't help herself and burst into a fit of giggles.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Lorne's smile faded just slightly.

"Because I have a boyfriend." He said, thinking of Rammel. He just couldn't seem to get his mind off of the guy.

"He got some new piercings." Lorne told her. "On his lips of all places. Now every time I kiss him I feel metal." He said, clearly not a fan of his boyfriends choices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:03 pm

"Ooooh~ lip piercings... Sounds.... yummy?" She tried to smile at him but failed "That sounds so gross man." She stuck out her tongue and made a choking noise, dramatically grabbing her throat before letting her head flop back in a opossum pose. "Why do you put up with it though?" Raina caught what she was saying, "I-I mean- You don't have to answer that..."

She sat back up and pulled her legs into a cross legged position, worried that she had offended him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:28 pm

"Haha" Lorne laughed sarcastically. "No."

He smiled over at Raina and rolled over so he was sitting more on his hip, that way he could face her better.

"No it's okay. You're really the only person I feel like I can talk to about anything, so really... it's okay. I uhm... I don't really put up with it is the thing. He says I act like a "nagging bitch" and I guess I can see why he thinks that. He acts so immature sometimes though it drives me crazy. He draws cocks on everything. Like... just why?!" He asked, feeling a little bad for venting but glad to finally have someone he could talk to about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:01 pm

"You aren't a nagging bitch! You aren't even one of those!" Raina grabs his arm and shakes it a little, "You shouldn't let him call you that!" She stood up dramatically and whirled around to face him, "Next time he tries to call you that you say," She put her hand on her hip and pointed at him sternly, "'I am not a nagging bitch. Don't you ever try to call me that again!' and then you slap him" She pretended to slap in slow motion and making a hitting noise when he touched his cheek. "Like that! But for real" She nodded, proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Lorne sunk a little in his seat, looking up at her with his icy blue eyes as she stood up before him. He didn't even budge when she fake hit his cheek, he didn't even crack a smile. Instead his cheeks just flushed pink and his eyes burned a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Seeing that he wasn't laughing, she smile fell off of her face and she sunk onto the footrest that sat in front of the couch. "Sorry.... It was meant to be a joke but I guess it wasn't funny..." She rubbed her arm sheepishly.

Raina's brain screamed "SUBJECT CHANGE" and she tried to think of a new topic to get them away from this, "Um... um... So... Have you read any good books lately" and she inwardly facepalmed for the lame topic change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Lorne sat up again and forced a weak smile on his face.

"No no Raina it's okay. You're only trying to help so... so thanks." He said, intertwining his fingers.

"It's just really hard sometimes.... Rammel is the first person I've ever gone steady with. We've been through so much together it's hard for me to think that maybe... I don't love him anymore..." He said, his voice sad and quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Raina smiled comforting at him, "Don't worry about it, you can't control how you feel. Hey, it's not healthy to be so hard on yourself. You're too nice of a guy to be depressed" She patted his shoulder.

She stood up suddenly and eyed the mass that stood around the shop's counter, "How much do you wanna bet I'll get trampled if I go get a scone?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 pm

He scratched the side of his arm and nodded his head.

"Yeah.. heheh, maybe. Though I doubt it, since you're the all mighty Raina, slayer of giant red monsters and ultimate secret agent." He joked, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:15 pm

She straightened with the surge of fake importance and pretended to put on goggles. Raina made a sound like a walkie talkie before she said, "I'm going in. ACTIVATE BOOSTER CANNONS!" and pretending to press a button. She grinned at him, saluted, and wriggled her way into the crowd.

After a few minutes she popped back out of the crowd and flopped back onto the couch next to Lorne, not afraid of touching him, holding two scones, one with a big bite out of it. Grinning at him she said, "Made it! Want one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Lorne let out a soft chuckle at the red head's silliness. He sat back in the couch and took his glasses off, wiping them off on his t-shirt. He ran his hand over his face before placing them back on. What was he? A friend with baggage. No one likes the friend with all the baggage. Heck Rammel had more baggage then he did and that was probably one of the only reasons they could stand to be around each other.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks." He said when she got back. He sat up a little and smiled over at her, taking the scone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Raina pulled her slipper clad feet up onto the couch and bent her knees so they touched her chest, using her thighs as an arm rest as she Cookie-Monster-style attacked her own scone. Her eyes shifted from one individual to the next, casually, mentally noting on them before moving on. Suddenly realized how creepy she must look, she slid her feet back down onto the floor and attempted to brush all of the crumbs off of herself, missing about all of them. She swallowed and turned back to Lorne, "So what was going on before that was so bad you had to call in a secret agent? I bet it was super exciting" She nodded earnestly before popping another bit of scone into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorne Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Lorne took big but polite bites out of his scone, and once he noticed how adamantly Raina attacked her's he couldn't help but let out a soft snicker, trying to hold back giggles at how silly she was.

When she asked him her question he was in the middle of chewing some of his pastry, so he held his finger up with a smile to indicate he was almost done. He wasn't the kind of guy to talk with his mouth full. Once he swallowed he laughed out.

"It never fails that as soon as I stuff my face someone asks me a question." He joked with a grin.

"And nothing really. I just wanted the company of my best friend is all." He said, a light blush coming to his pale cheeks. He hoped she considered him to be her best friend, or at least one of them. If not then that might have been an awkward thing to say. He was always worried about his actions and words like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of You   

Back to top Go down

Thinking of You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2